I too have a outstanding order from "wish upon a starfish".We have all been duped by this lady into sending her money and never getting our orders!

I won't buy anything ever again from etsy nor will I use paypal! How do they let people like this join their site? I am sure that this started from the beginning of when she joined. And yes, she had a timelinw outside the window of getting your money refunded.

Paypal told me to go to my bank to get my money back!They have not yet refunded my money, nor do i think it will ever be refunded.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Wish Upon Starfish?

Comments

Henrietta, New York, United States #874895

Please this is a warning to all etsy shoppers gettingittwisted is nila clark she has opened up a new shop and pretty much has neglected all those other orders and money from people please do not order from gettingittwisted on etsy.I was going to order from her and was talking to her on etsy and in one of the conversations she signed the conversation Nila.

I did some more digging and 3 days after wishuponstarfish was shut down on etsy (AKA Nila) clark this shop was opened.

Then I looked at the info she doesn't have any pictures of the actual shop owner the Facebook page is generic it doesn't tell you were the owner is from she has it all blocked and even the about page is very simplistic.JUST A WARNING

to Anonymous #896343

Hi Desiree/Brandon!How does it feel now that etsy shut Carolinatwist and your little paper shop felicityroth down?

Did they delete your shop and all access to orders? How does that feel?

Sucks doesn't it.Karma!